-->

domenica 17 luglio 2011

Good afternoon guys :)

Hello everyone today who is writing to you is your Yuuki :)
I begin by telling you that I started working right away just returned from the sea... Umh as you have seen the dear Prince has uploaded some photos I took when I was at sea :)

I'll show you other day :)

















As you can see from this photo above the sea was wonderful except that they were very rough and then there were huge waves XD But I enjoyed the world :)
Instead they are in this other picture on the bridge that was on the beach :)
what do you think of my outfit?! ^ ^ I have a new black ribbon in her hair, are made ​​up, I have the shirt Death Note (one of the many souls who follow XD), shorts and boots :)





















Umh well, with this last picture for today is all dear boys/girls :)
Thank you for reading my post to the next :)

Yuuki

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento