-->

lunedì 22 agosto 2011

London & Gyaru Secret

Hi Gals! **
Here's Hikari and I have some news for you!

First of all, I'm sorry. I didn't post for a long time, but my work is killing me. Seven days per week, from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm. I really love my job, but.. .__. I'm exahusted.

But holidays are near! ** The hair salon where I work will expand in September, so I don't know if I can have some days off during that period. If I can't, my trip to London is going to be postponed to November. October isn't a good time, we have some stupid chestnut festivals. .__.
I'm also planning to spend 2 days in York, the first place I visited in England, 2 years ago.
I'll contact a lot of English Gyarus  as soon as I know when I can leave. **

What else?
I started a new blog. Please visit it clicking on the photo of me on the left of these page.
I want to post there every little improvement I can do.
I'm not very confident, but I can say I improved a bit.
This is my first photo after joining the Gal-sa. .__.


And this is my most recent photo :



AND. Talking about improvement. We finally have our first Gyaru Secret! **
God, I'm so proud of us. °^°
And I'm so happy of all the visits that the secrets brought to our blog **
Publicity publicity pub-bli-ci-ty P.U.B.L.I.C.I.T.Y! **
Ok. I stop it.
Secrets... serious buisness. u.u
The secret says "a Gyaru-sa without any Gyaru in it"
My personal opinion (copied and pasted from g_s):
We started a Gal Circle just we have to try harder and improve. We are not "gyaru" but we are helping each other and we are motivated by having a Gal-sa. I don't understand what's wrong with it.
I don't go around screaming "I'm Gyaru! Look at me and my gorgeous style! OMG! I'm so beautiful!" but I'm sure that if we go on like this our style can become way better. Just look at our firsts photos. I think I'm improving, and I think Princi is improving too. 

in short: We are having FUN and we simply don't care about your opinion. Enjoy the style you love and have fun too, please. You might like it.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento