-->

mercoledì 3 agosto 2011

Hello!

Hi!!! ~
I'm Norma, one of the newest members of PeachLove's gyaru-sa! :)
I'm Italian, I live in Turin and I'm 24. I study at university (at DAMS which means art, music and show) and I also work..in my free time I like to go out with my boy and friends...so my life's quite busy! :)

I always been in love with Oriental culture, especially with the Japanese one.
My interest began with anime and mangas and it grown up in an interest for fashion and life style.
I've never been to Japan unfortunately, but is one of my dream :)

I discovered gyaru fashion years ago, I was particulary attracted by the manga GALS and so I started to search infos about "this strange and new thing" :)  .....then I discovered ganguro's world, which was at the top of popularity in those years and then magazines, websites, model's blogs..etc..
And now I'm in a gyaru-sa! :D

My stile is ganjiro, I don't like extreme makeup and outfits, or better, I like to see them but with my life schedule it will be very hard to do it! :)

I think that's all, guys! :)
If you are interested in my personal style and life, come to visit my blog! http://oshifugushima.blogspot.com
Kisses!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento